Download all forms to your desktop prior to filling out.
Bus fees apply to students who live 2.4 km or less away from their designated school and are as follows:
- Annual Pass: Grade 1-12 - $353.00 per student
- ECS Student Pass: half time - $177.00
- ECS Student Pass: full day every day - $353.00
- Family Rate: $883.00 maximum per family
- There are no Bus Fees for students who live more than 2.4 km away from their designated school (proof of primary address is required)
- Replacement bus pass - $5.80
Supplemental Bus Fees Options for Alternate Seats Are Available
- Alternate Seat Plan Option - $353 for students who live under 2.4km from their designated school, for a total cost of $721
- Kindergarten Alternate Seat Plan Option: half time - $184 per child (this is in addition to the regular single seat placement fee for Kindergarten half time students of $168 per day, for a total cost of $343)
- There are no regular single seat placement fee for students who live over 2.4km from their designated school; however, students who do reside more than 2.4km from their designated school who wish to access Supplemental Bus Service (alternate seat placement), will be charged the Supplemental Bus Service Fee of $368 per child.
For any questions regarding bus fees, please contact the Transportation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, Toll-free at 1-800-262-8674, or directly at 780-778-2800.
Bus Passes for Whitecourt Students:
Whitecourt students must purchase a bus pass annually.
Bus passes are paid for and picked up at NGPS Division Office in Whitecourt at 4816-49 Avenue.
Methods of payment accepted are:
Please note, NO DEBIT is available for bus pass purchases.
New to the Division and don't know where to start?
For any questions regarding bus transportation, bus routes or pricing please contact our Division Office at 780-778-2800 or toll-free at 1-800-262-8674.